Steps to make a copy of a bootable USB instead of with an ISO.
Cloning works in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Install AOMEI Backupper Standard (free)
- 1x bootable USB to clone
- 1x USB drive
- Insert the two USB drives to your PC
- Run AOMEI Backupper Standard
- Select Clone
- Select Disk Clone
- Select USBs (never mix, else the bootable USB’s content will be gone):
- Source Disk: bootable USB
- Destination Disk:USB drive to be cloned
- Operation Summary:
- To clone in a partition: Check Edit Partitions.
- To have an exact clone: Check Sector by sector clone
- Click Start Clone and wait.